The rain timed itself perfectly on Saturday July 25, choosing to fall only during Kelly and Phil’s indoor wedding ceremony at St. Mary of the Mount in Mount Washington, overlooking the city of Pittsburgh. What luck! The newlyweds finished off a beautiful day with a gorgeous dinner party at The Pennsylvanian downtown. Enjoy a few of my favorite photos from the day!
Check out that city skyline from the room’s window!
I loved this First Look shot, of Phil checking out his bride for the first time!
We headed over to the North Side for a quick photo session. Despite only having a good 20 minutes due to miscellaneous delays, we managed to create some beautiful images together! To maximize time, my assistant Christina graciously parked my car while we got started on the photoshoot.
…and while I was taking the shot above, Christina snuck up on us to grab this fun shot through the fences!
This next one might be one of my personal favorites from the session. Look at that relaxed love!
Somehow I managed to get the wind to cooperate with me for this shot in the tree.
And then it was off to St. Mary’s! It was even windier up on the top of Mount Washington. I love how relaxed and unstressed Kelly is, despite the windy conditions!
Congratulations to the newly pronounced husband and wife!
And of course I’ll share a dancing shot. I always love when the bridal party is lined up along the dance floor.
Look at those beautiful blooms in the centerpieces! Makes for a great ring shot.
Kelly and Phil’s wedding came together with outstanding effort from ALL their vendors, engineered by their wedding planner Sumer (of Simply Perfect Weddings). Here are a few of the folks involved…
- All Occasions Rental Company
- Blooms – Florist (I’ve always appreciated a calla/rose combo in bouquets, but including violet calla lilies instead of white added so much richness and depth to a monotone look. Brilliant!)
- Lighting – Andy Schick (Lighting makes SUCH a difference in presentation, to highlight the table centerpieces. It just looks so elegant and finished!)
- Band – After Dark (Great, professional job- the guests were on the dance floor all night!)
- Linens – Lendable Linens (Loved the beaded napkin holders at the head table!)
- Photographer – Pamela Marie Photography (of course!)
Friends and family of the bride and groom can access all of the images from the wedding day here. All prints are 50% off between 1 am Aug 5 and 1 am Aug 12! (You will see the discounted rates directly in the price list online when you attempt to buy an individual image. On August 12, the rates will automatically return to their normal level.) If you have any questions, just let me know, using the contact form on my website. Enjoy!